I know it’s tough.
Being positive, enthusiastic all the time and keep on doing the same work repeatedly over and over again even if the consequences are not coming in your favour.
You’re pushing yourself over your limits, you’re continuously working 24×7 to achieve your ambitions, your dreams in life.
But as of now, you aren’t getting any results out of it, you’re fed up of listening negative talks of the people.
All the people out there are continuously poking you and reminding you that this is not the way, life has to be very simple and easy.
And they might question you, why don’t you live your life as everybody else is life, why are you taking so much risk? Why are you hustling so much?
I would suggest you to don’t ever listen to them, don’t ever let the toxic talks of people disturb your inner calling, don’t get distracted by their negativity.
You have to keep on finding more and more reasons to follow your dreams. You have to get up once again and keep moving forward.
Therefore, to boost your self-confidence again, I’ve collected the best self-belief quotes, that will inspire you to keep moving forward.
Top 31 Self-Belief Quotes
- If you’re not failing every now and again. It’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative. – Woddy Alen
- I’ve failed over and over again in my life. That is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
- I am the greatest, I said that even before I was. – Muhammad Ali
- It is never too late to be, what you might have been. – George Eliot
- I always thought records were there to be broken. – Michael Schumacher
- I start early, and I stay late, day after day after day, year after year. It took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success. –Messi
- Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life. – J.k Rowling
- Many of life’s failures are the people ho didn’t realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Edison
- The man moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. – Confucius
- If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. ― Martin Luther King Jr.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have at him. – David Brinkley
- The harder is the struggle, the more glorious is the triumph. – Unknown
- No matter how hard the battle gets or no matter how many people DON’T believe in your dream, Never give up! – Eric Thomas
- I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become. – Carl Jung
- It doesn’t matter how long you’ve waited, there’s always time to make a change and strive for more. – George Eliot
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. ― Helen Keller
- I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate. – George Burns
- I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it. ― Maya Angelou
- In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.– Bill Cosby
- I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom. – George S. Patton
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
- Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door. – Kyle Chandler
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. – Muhammad Ali
- Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. – George Edward Woodberry
- You can’t expect to hit the jackpot if you don’t put a few nickels in the machine. – Flip Wilson
- Remember that failure is an event, not a person. – Zig Ziglar
- The more we do, the more we can do. – William Hazlitt
- The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. – Mark Caine
- Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one. – Elbert Hubbard
- No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again. – Buddha
I’m sure these quotes must have uplifted your confidence and boosted your self belief. Now share them with your friends and spread inspiration.