It’s true that through music, we can spread love and happiness. And Wiz Khalifa is doing the same thing. He has become an inspiration for the millions through his music.
Many times his raps single like “Say Yeah” and “Deal or No Deal” has reached to the top BillBoard Hot Rap Songs Charts. There is a huge fan following of Wiz Khalifa which has made his one of the famous rap artist in the music industry.
Below, I’ve listed the best Wiz Khalifa Quotes about Love and Happiness, check out and let me know what you think about them.
The Best Wiz Khalifa Quotes About Life and Love
- “Don’t let the sadness from the past and the fear of the future, ruin the happiness of the present.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “I thank God for blessing me with life everyday.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Good things come in good time.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Don’t worry about someone who doesn’t worry about you.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “You don’t need too many people to be happy. Just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “I don’t regret my past, I just regret the time I’ve wasted on the wrong people.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Be careful what you say to someone today. Because tomorrow they might not be here, and you can’t take it back.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “When someone special walks into your life and is able to change things for the better, don’t let them walk away.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “We must get hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, and lose in order to gain. Because some lessons in life are best learned through pain.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “If you think it’s necessary to judge me by my past, don’t get mad when I put you there.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Don’t date the most beautiful girl in the world, date the girl that makes your world the most beautiful.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Somebody asked me if I knew you. A million memories flashed through my mind but I smiled and said I used to.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Worrying is stupid. It’s like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Great minds think alone.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Do what you want and if it’s something you’ll regret in the morning then sleep in late.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “The worst feeling is pretending you don’t care about something when really it’s all you seem to think about. – Wiz Khalifa
- “Forget the ones that forget you.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “It’s a little too late. I’m a little too gone. A little too tired of just hanging on.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Love everything you hate about yourself.” – Wiz Khalifa
My Favorite Wiz Khalifa Picture Quote
These are the best Wiz Khalifa Quotes about life and love. Out of these which one is your favorite quote? Drop your comment below.