Whenever the term “martial arts” comes, Bruce Lee’s name will always be there. He took martial arts to a whole new level, his physical abilities were unmatched. Here is the collection of 10 inspiring Fight back Quotes by Bruce Lee(Images).
- Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself.
- A fight is not won by one punch or kick, either learn to endure or hire a bodyguard.
- I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
- If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
- To hell with circumstances, I create opportunities.
- As you think, so shall you become.
- Take no thought of who is right or wrong or who is better than. Be not for or against.
- There is no such thing as defeat, until you admit so yourself, but not until then.
- I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000.
- Learning is never cumulative; it is a movement of knowing which has no beginning and no end.
I hope you are inspired by the Fight Back Quotes by Bruce Lee. Don’t forget to share it with your followers on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Liked this post? Comment below if you have some more related quotes.