Greg Plitt was the fitness model, motivational speaker and most respected fitness trainer who touched the hearts of millions of people through his motivational videos and quotes.
He was driven by the passion for living fit and a healthy lifestyle. Unfortunately, Greg Plitt Passed away last year but his no excuse, straight talk, never give up mindset will always inspire the world.
If you are going through bad times and feel like giving up, read these Greg Plitt Quotes on working hard and pushing your limits.
Here are the top 30 Greg Plitt Quotes on pushing your limits.
30 Greg Plitt Quotes On Pushing Your Limits
- “Second by second you lose the opportunity to become the person you want to be. Take charge of your life.” – Greg Plitt [Tweet This]
- “Every action has a purpose. When every action has a purpose every action has a result.” – Greg Plitt [Tweet This]
- “You must believe in yourself enough to be the person now that you want others to remember you for later.” – Greg Plitt [Tweet This]
- “Life isn’t about waiting the storm to pass. It’s about dancing in the rain.” – Greg Plitt [Tweet This]
- “Opportunities don’t come knocking on the door. They present themselves when you knock the f*#king door down.” – Greg Plitt [Tweet This]
- “You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.” – Greg Plitt [Tweet This]
- “In life, it’s not the genetic guy who wins or the guy with the most potential who wins; it’s the person with the greatest perseverance who wins. Always be willing to get up and go at it again and again. That’s the guy who has his hands raised later in life. That’s the guy you guys need to be.” – Greg Plitt
- “The pump is one of the better highs in life. You don’t need to shoot up for it, you don’t need to snort it. All you’ve got to do it sweat for it.” – Greg Plitt
- “The real tragedy in life isn’t someone who hasn’t achieved their goal, it’s the person that never had a goal to begin with.” – Greg Plitt
- “There are two types of pain, the one that breaks you and the one that changes you. In the gym, pain is felt as a result of weakness leaving the body. Physical pain is the pain of transformation and the pain of progress. The more you endure, the harder it becomes to accept the thought of failure.” – Greg Plitt
- “When you help yourself, you feel good. But when you help somebody else get back on their feet, it’s a high that no chemical drug can ever match. It’s the greatest high in the world. It’s addictive, it’s contagious, and the world needs more of it.” – Greg Plitt
- “If you mentally believe it will happen, your body is going to find a way to make it physically happen.” – Greg Plitt [Tweet This]
- “Your legs are not giving out. Your head is giving up.” – Greg Plitt [Tweet This]
- “You are what you do repeatedly. If excellence is something you’re striving for, then it’s not an accident. It’s a habit.” – Greg Plitt
- “If you do not give 110% in your life, I promise your life will haunt you for the rest of your days. Time is the most valuable asset on earth, a depreciating asset. Don’t waste another moment of life where you are not at your fullest potential getting the most out of the time you have in life.” – Greg Plitt
- “Bet on yourself. If you bet on yourself you’ll never lose.” – Greg Plitt [Tweet This]
- “Once you known where your current limits are, then you know how to destroy them, push them… grow them.” – Greg Plitt
- “It’s early in the morning and your competition is still sleeping.” – Greg Plitt [Tweet This]
- “If tomorrow doesn’t happen, would you still do what you’re about to do today? If that answer is no, you’re alive, but you’re not living.” – Greg Plitt
- “Your mind is the strongest and most valuable muscle you can grow in the gym.” – Greg Plitt
- “If you guys are really wondering if you are burning out mentally. Take a day off and go to your local hospital. Go to the cancer wing. Look at 4-year-old, who won’t ever see their teenage years, probably won’t ever see their next birthday. Go and see someone who is mentally or physically retarded, or see when a soldier who just came back from war who doesn’t have legs anymore. Stare that guy down. Look him right in the eyes and tell them, as you stand there with 2 capable legs, that you burned out. That you don’t want to use them. See if that doesn’t kill him right there. Because he would do anything to have that opportunity.” – Greg Plitt
- “The mind always fails first, not the body. The secret is to make your mind work for you, not against you.” – Greg Plitt
- “The difference between a winner and a loser – they both failed, but the winner gets back up and does it again and again until it goes his way.” – Greg Plitt
- “I failed” is 10 times the man than “what if” because “what if” never went to the arena. – Greg Plitt
- “The road to success is a very lonely road. You’re not gonna see too many friends. It’s only you with your shadow. Once you get there, many people will love you, also many people will hate you. Because your success is a huge spotlight, shining on their failures.” – Greg Plitt
- “Today it begins. Tomorrow it continues. And it never ends, until you reach your goal and cross the finish line.” – Greg Plitt
- “One Hour of pain produces a lifetime of pride.” – Greg Plitt
- “That’s not normal, because we don’t want to be normal. Normal is what weak people call it living. I call it death.” – Greg Plitt [Tweet This]
- “Walk through the mud in life, if you ever want to get to the higher ground.” – Greg Plitt
- “Legends never die.” [Tweet This]– Greg Plitt
I hope you enjoyed these are Greg Plitt Quotes on Pushing Your Limit. Don’t forget to share them with your friends and family.