Martin King Luther Jr’s speech, I have a dream is the world famous. He received the Nobel prize for fighting against the racial inequality through nonviolence.
He always believed that love has an immense power to change the world and every fight can be won with love and nonviolence. He has shared his valuable insights towards life, why we should stick to our goals and keep moving forward to achieve them.
Here are the top 10 Powerful Martin King Luther Jr Quotes That can Change the world.
15 Powerful Martin King Luther Jr Quotes That Can Change The World
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that. -Martin King Luther Jr.
- If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. -Martin King Luther Jr.
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -Martin King Luther Jr.
- We must accept the finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope. -Martin King Luther Jr.
- I have a dream that my four children, will live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. -Martin King Luther Jr.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. -Martin King Luther Jr.
- Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’ -Martin King Luther Jr.
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy to a friend. -Martin King Luther Jr.
- No one really knows why they are alive until they know what they’d die for. -Martin King Luther Jr.
- We must live together as brothers or perish together as fools. -Martin King Luther Jr.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way. -Martin King Luther Jr.
- I have decided to stick to love, hate is too great burden to bear. -Martin King Luther Jr.
- The time is always right to do what is right. –Martin King Luther Jr.
- Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -Martin King Luther Jr.
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. -Martin King Luther Jr.