Seth Godin is the marketing genius who always stand out with his writings and public speakings. An author with over 18 bestseller books has some extraordinary marketing techniques that every internet marketer should look upon.
His visionary attitude towards life and doing the things differently is something we should not forget to follow.
If you need a little push to keep going on with your business/blog, Seth Godin has those nuggets of wisdom which will inspire you. Check out the most remarkable 25 Seth Godin Quotes that every internet marketer should follow.
Best 20 Remarkable Seth Godin Quotes
- Instead of wondering where your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from. – Set Godin
- Be genuine. Be remarkable. Be worth connecting with. – Set Godin
- Change almost never fails because it’s too early. It almost always fails because it’s too late. – Seth Godin
- Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers. – Set Godin
- Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell. – Seth Godin
- The cost of being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing. – Set Godin
- Courage is the willingness to speak the truth about what you see and to own what you say. – Seth Godin
- We believe what we want to believe in, and once we believe something, it becomes a self-fulfilling truth. – Set Godin
- Either you’re going to tell stories that spread, or you will become irrelevant. – Seth Godin
- The secret to being wrong isn’t to avoid being wrong. The secret is to being willing to be wrong. – Set Godin
- Marketing is about spreading ideas, and spreading ideas is the single most important output of our civilization. -Set Godin
- If failure is not an option, then neither is the success. – Seth Godin
- The job isn’t to catch up to the status quo; the job is to invent the status quo. – Seth Godin
- Quit or be exceptional. Average is for losers. – Set Godin
- The best way to be missed when you’re gone is to stand for something when you’re here. – Set Godin
- The problem with competition is that it takes away the requirement to set your own path, to invent your own method, to find a new way. – Set Godin
- In a crowded marketplace, fitting in is a failure. In a busy marketplace, not standing out is the same as being invisible. – Set Godin
- You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself. – Seth Godin
- Well, if you don’t have time to do it right, what makes you think you’ll have time to do it over? – Seth Godin
- Today, most marketers don’t notice, track, or interact with people until they are customers. – Set Godin
- The Internet is going to change marketing before it changes almost anything else, and old marketing will die in its path. – Seth Godin
- Remarkable marketing is the art of building things worth noticing right into your product or service. Not slapping on marketing as a last-minute add-on, but understanding that if your offering itself isn’t remarkable, it’s invisible. – Seth Godin
- All the creativity books in the world aren’t going to help you if you’re unwilling to have lousy, lame, and even dangerously bad ideas. – Seth Godin
- If you can’t state your position in eight words, you don’t have a position. – Set Godin
- If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try. – Seth Godin
These were the best Seth Godin Quotes. Which one is your favorite? Drop your comment below.