Being an Indian- I’m proud to live in such a country where I have witnessed many iconic personalities and their words of wisdom are worth following.
I’ve compiled the best 15 Inspiring Pearls of Wisdom from the Iconic Indians, enjoy reading them.
1. Azim Premji, Chairman of Wipro Technologies
If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small.
2. Shiv Khera, National Best-seller of book: You Can Win.
Winners don’t do different things, they do things differently.
3. Narayana Murthy, Co-founder of Infosys
Our assets walk out of the door each evening. We have to make sure that they come back the next morning.
4. APJ Abdul Kalam, Former President of India and Scientist
Dream is not what you see in sleep, Dream is something which doesn’t let you sleep.
5. Lakshmi Mittal, Chairman of ArcelorMittal
Hard work certainly goes a long way. These days a lot of people work hard, so you have to make sure you work even harder and really dedicate yourself to what you are doing and setting out to achieve.
6. Chetan Bhagat, Author and National best seller
I see guys spending weeks, months trying to make a girl happy. I see girls waiting endlessly for their guys to call. Is that all your life if about? For your lover to validate you? Or to make relationship work? Instead why not focus on yourself – working on your goals, learning something, being more positive person and helping others. That will boost your self-esteem more than any lover ever could. Next time that guy or girl treats you badly, say thank you. Say thank you for reminding me that I need to make myself the focus on my life, not you.
7. Mukesh Ambani, Chairman of Reliance Industries
I think that our fundamental belief is that for us growth is a way of life and we have to grow at all times.
8. Shahrukh Khan, Bollywood Superstar
If you want to become something, achieve something in life, then always listen to your heart.
9. Dhirubhai Ambani, Founder of Reliance Group
If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.
10. Sachin Tendulkar, Former Indian Cricket Player
Enjoy The Game, And Chase Your Dreams. Dreams do come true.
11. Swami Vivekanand
Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life- Think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, And just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
12. Mahatma Gandhi
First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.
13. Sourav Ganguly, Former Captain of Indian Cricket Team
Achievers never try to be like someone, they always try to be someone.
14. Ratan Tata, Former Chairman of Tata Group
I don’t believe in taking decisions, I take decisions and then make them right.
This place is left for you, add your idol’s quote in this list of Iconic Indians by commenting below.